Hi! Remember me? I’m blocking out some time in my schedule to share some goodness with you today!
This one’s a crowd favorite. I made it for my bodyattack class a couple of weeks ago for my bday, and I was inspired to post the latest version of this recipe.
Over the last couple of years, I’ve posted a couple of versions of this, all starting from my sister in law being these lovelies to a family weekend. This one I think is the best version yet. It’s a mix of peanut butter, almond butter, and chocolatey peanut butter goodness. Like a healthy version of a no bake cookie. Sound good?
We make these for birthday treats, midday snacks (stashed in the center console of the car!) and for road trip munchies. They’re an all-around sweet snack.
- 1 1/4 c. peanut butter (creamy or chunky)
- 1 1/4 c. almond butter
- 1 1/2 c. honey (I use a *smidge* less)
- 1 1/2 c. vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 c. cocoa
- 3 cups oats
- 1/3 c. pecans, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. flaxseed, ground
- Mini muffin liners
- 1. Grab a large saucepan, heat on low-med.
- 2. Add the butters and honey, and stir until melted.
- 3. Add the protein powder and cocoa, stir until dissolved.
- 4. Add the rest of the ingredients: oats, pecans and flaxseed. Stir well.
- 5. Grab mini muffin liners (or wax paper). Using a cookie scooper, scoop the protein into balls, dropping them into the liners or wax paper.
- 6. Let cool and then store in an airtight container.
- 7. Enjoy!