Love it? Check.
You only need a few ingredients. Pears, bleu cheese crumbles, greens, and protein. And some almond slices for crunch.
The dressing only has 3 ingredients, too!
Wondering how much is one serving? Here’s how you serve up each person. This is one plate–portions are proportionate to the hands eating the dish!
-2 handfuls of greens
-one palm of protein
– a few slices of pear
-a spoonful of almond slices
-a spoonful of dressing
My sis gave me the BEST idea for indoor grilling. Use parchment paper for my indoor panini grill! That way I don’t have to clean it for days. So line the grill with parchment paper (can do on George Foremans, too), then I set my meat thermometer for 160, and we get tender, moist, perfectly grilled chicken. (You would never know those grill marks are from an indoor panini maker!)
You can whip this up in minutes. And it is great for leftovers, so make extra chicken.
- 4 chicken breasts (one per adult eater)
- 1 pear, sliced
- 4 Tbsp bleu cheese (1 tbsp/plate)
- 4 Tbsp sliced almonds (1 tbsp/plate)
- 8 cups salad greens (2 handfuls/plate)
- **Dressing** (equal parts vinegar and oil) 1 Tbsp/salad
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic, minced (or 1/2 tsp garlic power)